Sunday 1 February 2015

Vika showcases Bushy's writing talent

Vika in Year 6 has achieved great recognition with her fabulous writing: she has been 'showcased' with around 20 others from around the country and the world on the 100 Word Challenge site for last week's creative writing based on the prompt '...what was that I could feel...'
With over 1400 entries last week, making the showcase really is something to be proud of!

Here is the showcase line up with links to the best writing, recommended by the 100wc commenting team, followed by Vika's amazing work.
https://100wc.net/category/special-showcase/

The Bermuda Triangle

Breathe…
Breathe…
Breathe…
 My mind was an abyss of fears and emotion, the wild sea crashed and screamed over the boulder like rocks, the wind howled and the grey clouds towered over the Bermuda triangle (A feared place for sailors. Every ship and sea-lover queerly disappeared when they entered strange zone)
…That’s the place I’m going to be entering, I put on my wet suit and dived in the deep water, my crew repeated and followed. I stopped and looked around, my heart started to pound. What was that I could feel? Was is my frightened heart?  Maybe.
Everything started to fade, and now all I see is… black.

For more excellent writing by some of our bloggers, please visit here to view and comment: http://kidblog.org/BushyHillWriters/

Visit www.100wc.net/ later today for the new 100wc prompt.