Once again, the young entrepreneurs of Bushy Hill proved to be highly impressive.
We welcomed a huge Bushy Hill contingent (18 of the 64 participants). Each team proceeded to cover themselves in glory.
FinZa Woodcraft’s Zak Gould and Finley Howarth took home the prize for Best Product - painted willow off-cuts (wands and walking sticks) that sold like hot cakes. The judges were deeply impressed at their creativity, knowledge and passion. They will make exceptional entrepreneurs. Finley even ventured to Eagle Radio to publicise his business.
Other excellent Bushy Hill teams were:
- Made by Mollypops Poppy Hundley
- The Rainbow Creators Zara Kabai, Isabelle Roberts, Elsa Thomson
- Parker's designs Aimee-Rose Parker
- Sophie’s Savings Solution Sophia Rousell
- Buzz Pops Sophie Barnett
- Morgan Makes Morgan Davies
- Little Miss Moo Amelia Chesterfield
- Lucy's Beauty Corner Lucy Rousell
- Jumbo’s Shots Jemima Lenel
- Fudge It Lola Cogbill
- Squeeze The Day Esme Field
- Freya & Lila Soap Products Freya Taylor, Lila Sawyer
- Katie and Nola’s beauty palace Katie Van Aart, Nola Mare
- Fluffy Monster Book Corners Ella Dawar
Lots of money was made and tons learned. Your crew are to be applauded. They are all truly amazing.