Huge thanks, as ever, for your support. Bushy Hill pupils really have been the backbone of the event’s success.
- Morgan back for her fourth fair, sold out of her fudge.
- Jess and Harry were hugely enthusiastic and grittily and fearlessly pursued me to get paid!
- Esther's mini-claw game proved highly popular.
- Hayley and Amy sales peals (heard all over the space) were very effective in helping them sell the majority of their beeswax candles.
- Evie's stand was mind blowing - huge smiles always.
- Lucie’s apples did exactly what they said on the tin - scrumptious.
- Sanya - a talented artists sold almost all of her hand-painted cards
- Nell - one of the happiest entrepreneurs ever to grace the event. Sold out of her dog biscuit and impressed the camera crew with her erudite answers.
Of course, BH alumni shone as always. Amelia made £450+, charming Jemima was back for her third fair, Manon deservedly won Best Product and Molly received an bulk order for 75 of her bottle lights!
A hugely successful fair. Thank you for your support. You have a gritty, determined, creative crew of great communicators at Bushy Hill.
Next one’s April 4th - hope to see you there.